Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Permanent Timeshift on Black Hole Image

  • Thread starter Thread starter piemagic
  • Start date Start date
P

piemagic

Guest
Hi all, hope someone can help.
I have a Vu+ SOLO with the latest black Hole image installed. Previously i had the VIX image installed which had permanent timeshift pre-installed but switched to blackhole because i experienced stability issues with vix.
I have a external hd set up correctly and i am able to pause tv and resume etc but i cant rewind live tv like i used to on my VIX image.
I have gone to the blackhole image plugins and downloaded permanent timneshift 1.0.0 Final and it says it's installed correctly however i cant see it in my plugins list (i have restarted my box). Can anyone tell me where i have to go to activate the permanent timeshift plugin? or is there an ipk for it so i can install it manually?

Any help is much appreciated.
Pie
 
This is the latest version of the plugin although i dont know if it works for BH.

Code:
http://www.dreambox-plugins.de/downloads/PermanentTimeshift/enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift_1.1_mipsel.ipk
 
You can download it from the BH plugin manager....green then yellow and then image plugins (I think...not at home at the minute!)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top