Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Permanent Timeshift

jim bob

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
How do I get permanent timeshift to work?

I am using vix 2.0 on vu+ duo. I have enabled it in options but it hasnt made any difference. I can pause ok and record ok but i cannot rewind live tv.

Has anyone else had it working on the vix2.0 ?
 
That's not permanent timeshift though is it? It has the option in the menu, it just doesn't seem to work ??
 
That is how its done on the old 2.0 image. It has been improved and worked on since and in 2.3 it works by just pressing rewind instead of having to press pause the play the rewind. but thats upto u if you want to upgrade
 
Thx mate, now i see what u mean, it does allow you to rewind past the point you pressed pause. That will do me :)
I might upgrade one day but i like my 2.0, it does what I want with very few problems.
 
also if your using the 2.0 image you could try the newest version of the PTS plugin as your version will now no doubt be out of date.

Code:
http://www.dreambox-plugins.de/downloads/PermanentTimeshift/enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift_1.1_mipsel.ipk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top