Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin HD] Phantom update version?

birdman

Moderator
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
8,595
Reaction score
117
Points
63
Location
Hitchin, UK
I've just updated to Apollo 095.

After a short time the green light flashed to tell me there was a further update.
And indeed, when I updated I got 1 new package - but no changelog for OE Alliance or E2.

A reboot still left me on 095, and when I tried to update again then I still got told there was one new package, with no changelogs.
 
It's very possible the update was a plugin you installed from the feeds instead of a image update.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
It's very possible the update was a plugin you installed from the feeds instead of a image update.
It seems that this is not the case:
This is the package involved (now I've thought about how to find out...)
Code:
root@mbtwin:~# opkg list-upgradable
enigma2 - 3.0+git16044+dcb7fd3-r14 - 3.0+git16102+79dab51-r15

Ah. If I do a command-line update I get this:
Code:
root@mbtwin:~# opkg upgrade
Upgrading enigma2 from 3.0+git16044+dcb7fd3-r14 to 3.0+git16102+79dab51-r15 on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/Apollo/inihdx/inihdx/enigma2_3.0+git16102+79dab51-r15_inihdx.ipk.
Collected errors:
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package enigma2 wants to install file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/MovieReference.pyo
        But that file is already provided by package  * matrixhd-components
That was installed when I was looking at the Metrix skins - but doesn't get removed when you remove the skin...

I've removed it manually and done an "opkg upgrade", which worked. I no longer have phantom (or, indeed, pahtom) updates.

A pity that the update process doesn't display errors before rebooting...
 
metrixhd has recently removed those files from the skin as they are now included in E2. but there are still a couple of files left over, i will ask schweeler to remove those aswell.

should save on conflicts in future.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top