Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Picon display on LCD

  • Thread starter Thread starter knight4728
  • Start date Start date
K

knight4728

Guest
I have updated to Apollo and downloaded Oscan picons. They display ok on the TV but no longer appear on the LCD display on the front of my VU+ duo 2.
Any ideas?

Also I was unable to restore settings all I got was feeds down for maintenance.
 
A settings restore doesn't need any feeds; that's only for plugin restore.
As the feeds are not down, the first thing you have to do is to find out why the internet connection doesn't work.
 
Rob thanks for reply, I had to re input my internet settings for some reason and all works now, the plugins are still saying feeds down for maintenance but I downloaded them manually and all working now.
 
No internet issue I just re imputed the network settings via the wizzard and all works fine now thanks.
 
It is always the same problem. Reflashing cannot connect the wi-fi internet before trying to restore the plugins. The system has to be started first and the internet connected, then restoring the plugins can be done. I suppose it works directly if the fixed LAN-connection is used. And I have noticed that it is better to use hard boot once after reflashing.
 
picons on LCD display do not need internet connection.They need to be on the box,either on HDD or USB stick.In directory called LCD4picon.And directory has to be set in LCD4display settings.
 
Thanks for that, the directory path was the problem, sorted now and all working.
 
glad to be helpfull.Is a major fault.Directory needs to be right.Also for the normal picons.Directory's are PICON.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top