Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] Picon issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pensh
  • Start date Start date
P

Pensh

Guest
Hello, I am pretty new to this so please bear with me, basically I have an issue with installing the MK Picons on my box, I have done lots of research and am pretty sure I am installing them correctly.....firstly I deleted the old picons then created a new folder in media/hhd/Picon then placed Mk Picons in to this folder, rebooted my box but nothing appeared what so ever, so I tried some other picons and they have appeared, which has confused me even more, I know there has been lots of posts about picons, but can anybody advice me why some picons work, yet some don't? I am using the METRIXHD skin image.webp
 
Hello, I am pretty new to this so please bear with me, basically I have an issue with installing the MK Picons on my box, I have done lots of research and am pretty sure I am installing them correctly.....firstly I deleted the old picons then created a new folder in media/hhd/Picon then placed Mk Picons in to this folder, rebooted my box but nothing appeared what so ever, so I tried some other picons and they have appeared, which has confused me even more, I know there has been lots of posts about picons, but can anybody advice me why some picons work, yet some don't? I am using the METRIXHD skin View attachment 45893

The folder should be named picon not Picon


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top