Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Picon problem

Dream1

New member
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
43
I have reflashed to 4.2.015 from 4.2.010 and my picions won't show anymore,they work in the autobouquets menu. But not in the channels list,any1 any ideas,I have them turned on in channels settings and have them set to right loction in autobouquets 28.2
 
Sorry don't understand what your saying picons won't show in channels lists,but they do in all channels
 
I got it sorted I turned of channel no.in autobouquets n rescaned thanks
 
If you set it up correctly, you can turn them on.

We have channel numbers in Graphical EPG now though.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top