Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Picon

Bazzer

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
670
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
74
Location
Nottingham
These last few days MUTV has changed to four numbers 4808 and wipes out my picon for that channel every time it runs a update .I have changed it in the Vix menu to read mutv which brings the picon back but it wipes it out after the early morning update . When I look on Filezilla it is showing has mutv . Need to know how I can prevent this happening any help much appreciated.
 
I had the same problem several days back - lasted for about three days and then it went back to normal. No idea why it happened or why it corrected itself.
 
That's strange I saw your thread and I thought mine would but it keeps coming back , it's not a massive issue and don't take much to get the picon back but a little annoying :thumbsup:
 
Well I think I have sorted it , I went into Graphical EPG settings and changed it from (Picon and Service name ) to Picon , re scanned the EPG and ABM now everything back to normal :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top