Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] picona

alan1812

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Wales
I installed Hades on my Vu+ duo and tried to download ocram picons in plugins but they are not there have they been removed
 
Not showing on mine but I use MK picons and they can be downloaded from Vix Images
 
go into vix image and download from there. i use MK picons there the best.
 
is there any reason why these are not in the picons downloads?

reversed my opinion, they are very pretty but the channel ID is not as clear as the std sets - personally I have reverted back
 
Last edited:
is there any reason why these are not in the picons downloads?

reversed my opinion, they are very pretty but the channel ID is not as clear as the std sets - personally I have reverted back

not sure why not? only the admins on here can tell you that or MK himself, unless it planned in for the next build/s. there sNP or conventional picons available. I use SNP
 
I don't think having 200Mb picons on plugin feeds is a good idea.

If the earlier post is asking why Ocram's ones are not there, it was a slight error which has been fixed. You should be able to download from 007. They are already on openvix.co.uk
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top