Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

picons 28.2e latest one

  • Thread starter Thread starter boysheff
  • Start date Start date
B

boysheff

Guest
I have picons which I downloaded from the vix image feeds. however, some picons are missing or look very poor.

is there any picons I can download that are updated regularly or if you can point me somewhere for the latest picons please
 
Ocram picons from th feeds are good ones


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 ,
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ive seen these on the feed, but it does not say 28.2e . it says tv-oscam.hd. refelction hd and transparent white, black no padding.

are these the ones?????
 
Yeah that's the ones


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 ,
 
Normally they have 28.8 next to it but no checked since being on Zeus




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 ,
 
Your help appreciated here for a noob -
I downloaded the latest oscam hd picons but there are still lots missing and the ones on it seem very poor quality, exactly like boysheff stated,

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but once they are downloaded from the feeds and the box is rebooted, they should be installed and there onscreen? is that correct?
or do I have to go to different settings and install them after I have them downloaded from the feeds? If so what steps?

I'm using a Duo2 running vix zeus 007
Thanks in advance
 
my mate tried on his duo2 and they didn't work. you install from feeds and restart and should work. but like I said they didn't work for him or me.

also above thread said they normally have 28.8 (I think he meant 28.2) next to them in the feed, which these didn't.

you can also change picons from the setting, press epg and press menu and go to bottom where is says picon width and change from there.
 
Yeah agree with Andy also make sure you remove the older ones first by hitting red button in plugin section and going to picons


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thanks Guys, everything seems ok now,

@Weirskynet Didn't realize you have to delete the other ones first, :thumbsup:

@Andy_Hazza These are much better, the ones that were installed were the tv-sgtflipflot.28.2, very bland and loads missing :thumbsup:

@boysheff your right, there are no tv-east-28.2 picons in the feeds, they seem to be missing for some reason, it goes from 26.0 to 31.5, :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top