Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Picons guide - do not see the option that was selected.

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOHNSTON
  • Start date Start date
J

JOHNSTON

Guest
Hi team

I tried to follow a video that showed me how to add picons however upon going to download plugins and selecting picons I see nothing that seems to be for the UK channels.

I see TV Australia, TV east (with various numbers), TV west, TV Ziggo

how can I find the 100x60 Blue Black which seems to have the UK channels and is it possible to download these each day to get any new channels?

thanks
 
Hi

I used openvix-3.2.003.release-vusolo2_usb

Checking the about info it says Virtusso Image Xtreme V 3.2
 
Perform an online update to 004. You will have more picons available from Ocram's repository.
They will be available as per Video guide.
 
Thanks Judge

I downloaded Croker UK (SNP) picon.rar but I have zero clue what to do with this file or its contents. Also I imagine I am going to have to do this manually for any new channels that come in. It is more of an inconvenience If this is the only way to do this.

When I was running blackhole I had rats DW picon updater and I guess I was expecting this on VIX also. It was quite easy is there nothing like this on VIX?
 
Hi abu

Ok I will try this sure however I did not find any stickies or guides on how to do that? Sorry to be a pain but could you point me in the general direction?


** EDIT **


Found it and I see more packages now so thank you very much for the tip
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tv east/west refers to the satellite. For example Uk tv is on 28 east.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top