Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] PICONS Loading Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul41
  • Start date Start date
P

Paul41

Guest
Hi I have managed to download some bouquets and Picons. I used Dreambox and a guide which showed me exactly how to copy across the new channel list which works well.

However, i'm needing some help advice on installing the Picons and getting them showing.

I done the following;

1. The picons folder I copied the items from my picon folder which contained satellites.xml and .png files into 'media' folder on VU+Duo box.

However, I can see nothing showing - can someone advise? Note there was a satellites.xml folder also within the channel list but I believe dreambox dealt with that and put that one in the correct folder.

Be grateful for some advice? Is there somewhere I have to load these?

My next question is how I now find a 7 day planner?

Note: I am using openvix 3.0.626

Thanks in advance
 
Copy the picon folder (which should
only contain PNG files) to your USB drive and leave it connected to receiver.

I recommend you read josh_g guide.
 
Also when you place the picons folder onto your storage device make sure rhe folder is named picon and not picons.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top