Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Picons missing on Webif

Tillybaby

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Hi, I have a couple of receivers which are running as clients and to simplify the Picon directory I have pointed both remote receivers to the server for the Picons. I do this mainly because if I need to amend any Picons I only have to do it on the server and the remote receivers update automatically. On the client receivers I know that the Webif looks in certain directories for the Picons but is it possible to be able to specify my own path to a server? All receivers are running Open VIX 6.7.013 so the latest images. The Picons are fine on the server Webif. Thanks
 
Thanks for the update, I was hoping I could edit the path so it will have to stay as it is.
 
Sorry my knowledge is limited and I am unable to proceed with this instruction but thanks for helping.
Download that file off the repo.
Remove the text I marked above.
Send it to: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer
Restart the box.
 
Download that file off the repo.
Remove the text I marked above.
Send it to: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer
Restart the box.
Great I will give that a go tomorrow and see how it goes. Thanks once again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top