H
hackster3
Guest
Hi guys,
A strange thing has happened to my box.
I removed the usb containing oscram transparent shd picons and since then my box will not show the large picon on channel info bar.
I have tried reflashing and redownoading the picons to both a newly mounted usb and to flash but I can only see picons in the bouquets channel list on not on info bar. I have flashed several different Vix images and im having the same issue on all of them.
I really cant work out whats going wrong here and like I said it was all working perfectly up until I removed the USB containing picons in the first place.
Please help me
Cheers guys
P.s. Sorry for the duplicate post mods please delete the other one in pico's. I realised that forum doesnt get much of a look in and Im tearing my hair out ere
A strange thing has happened to my box.
I removed the usb containing oscram transparent shd picons and since then my box will not show the large picon on channel info bar.
I have tried reflashing and redownoading the picons to both a newly mounted usb and to flash but I can only see picons in the bouquets channel list on not on info bar. I have flashed several different Vix images and im having the same issue on all of them.
I really cant work out whats going wrong here and like I said it was all working perfectly up until I removed the USB containing picons in the first place.
Please help me
Cheers guys
P.s. Sorry for the duplicate post mods please delete the other one in pico's. I realised that forum doesnt get much of a look in and Im tearing my hair out ere
