Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] picons on hard drive

  • Thread starter Thread starter knight4728
  • Start date Start date
K

knight4728

Guest
I have a strange problem with oscam 'icons, they keep appearing on my HDD every day as well as my USB drive. No matter how many times I delete them they just reappear every day. I then get annoying updates which will also not update. This is the same on both of my boxes which are a duo2 and a solo2.
 
Hi,

When you upload picons from feeds you can specify where the picons will be uploaded to. You just need to change that. I have my picons going into flash which gives a better zapping experience. make sure you have enough memory though. hope this helps
 
If I was you I'd remove the picon plugins from plugins (menu > plugins > red button and locate and remove). Then I would reboot the box, then ftp into the box and delete the picon folder in the media/hdd/picon. Reboot again then in plugins I would download the picons again but as you have a solo2 and duo2, ample internal flash memory so I would install to internal flash and do away with the usb. :thumbsup:
 
Andy, thank you, I had about 5 sets of 'icons stored!! Deleted them all and reinstalled the one ocram and all working fine now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top