Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

picture freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter rubberpants7
  • Start date Start date
R

rubberpants7

Guest
Hello
about the image picture freezing problem, I tried tweaking my AV settings during the weekend, but the problem remains. I cannot believe I am the only one experiencing that. I would like to have some hints about finding out the cause of (or even better fixing) this problem.
My (relevant) A/V settings are: HDMI, 1080i, Multi. 4/3 content is set to pillarbox (in this way I can use the zoom facilities of my TV if I need to), >16/9 context to letterbox.
I tried disabling the Autoresolution plug-in, but that did not help.
Note that with the previous image (the one from Xtrend of September 2011) that never happened.
 
sat dream image ive put this back on my et6000 i do like the vix team image but freezing i think its something to do with the new kernal update never happend before update
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top