Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] picture keep freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter krazylegz
  • Start date Start date
K

krazylegz

Guest
over the last day or two the picture has started to freeze on my ET9000.

The screen just flickers, but you can hear the sound as normal coming through the speakers.

It's running the latest ViX

any ideas any one?

photofje.jpg
 
Is this happening on FTA tv or subscription tv only?

If it is subscription only and your card is not local then I suggest their lies your problem!! That sort of talk is not permitted on this forum!
 
I would reseat both ends of the cable connecting the TV to the receiver.
 
Feed is fine. Could it be the heat from the HDD? If so I'll fit a 2.5" in and a fan
 
Feed is fine. Could it be the heat from the HDD? If so I'll fit a 2.5" in and a fan

Is there airflow around the receiver? Although I doubt it. You could disconnect HDD and test.

I'd still say check your feed and re-scan. Even check the skew of your LNB. Does this happen constantly? On all FTA channels?
 
I have 4 fans on my box as it is within an enclosed unit.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top