Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Picture keeps freezing on random interval on Vix 2.3

uploading fix now for this please report back.
 
6mins passed without any problems, so far so good :)
 
Update has sorted out the freezing screen due to cccam re-starts, thanks for resolving the issue the new image is great.
 
@ Andyblac

Do i have to run an update on the Vix 2.3 to get this Problem sorted?:confused:
 
@ Andyblac

Do i have to run an update on the Vix 2.3 to get this Problem sorted?:confused:

its always recommended you update when updates are available, for bug fixes and driver updates etc.
 
Thx Boys for your quick answer. By the way, another great image. Thx a lot for it!:thumbsup:
 
Hi friends i have just had a new Vu duo plus and after much struggling and reading. Got the latest VIX image loaded. my problem is chanels take a while to open then i am getting the picture frozen more times than not... it comes back ok only to freeze within seconds. I have tried various cccams but still same problem. I did an online update to the Vix as i read on a post but no better. Any ideas would be appreciated

Thanks
 
Hi friends i have just had a new Vu duo plus and after much struggling and reading. Got the latest VIX image loaded. my problem is chanels take a while to open then i am getting the picture frozen more times than not... it comes back ok only to freeze within seconds. I have tried various cccams but still same problem. I did an online update to the Vix as i read on a post but no better. Any ideas would be appreciated

Thanks

Whats your local card?
 
Hi I am having the same sort of issue with a TM Nano OE.

I have flashed with Zeus build 20 and with bootloader for the box. Installed bouquets with Vhannibal and installed plug in softcams cccam221 initially and channels were freezing every now and then including FTA ones.

I have removed the softcams cccam221 plug in and installed an earlier one , cccam203. Issue didnt resolve. I have then edited the cline cfg file to add ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes on top. So at this point cfg file holds "ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes" and only Cline info.

Issue still present. Channels freezing every now and then, including FTA.

I have tested this cline in a dreambox 800 HD SE and no freezing so pretty sure quality of Cline is good. Signal for satellite is high as well so problem not there neither...

I kind of conclude its the plugin softcam or the way cline is being managed. Any recommendation or a better plug in to use?

Cheers
 
Hi I am having the same sort of issue with a TM Nano OE.

I have flashed with Zeus build 20 and with bootloader for the box. Installed bouquets with Vhannibal and installed plug in softcams cccam221 initially and channels were freezing every now and then including FTA ones.

I have removed the softcams cccam221 plug in and installed an earlier one , cccam203. Issue didnt resolve. I have then edited the cline cfg file to add ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes on top. So at this point cfg file holds "ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes" and only Cline info.

Issue still present. Channels freezing every now and then, including FTA.

I have tested this cline in a dreambox 800 HD SE and no freezing so pretty sure quality of Cline is good. Signal for satellite is high as well so problem not there neither...

I kind of conclude its the plugin softcam or the way cline is being managed. Any recommendation or a better plug in to use?

Cheers

Here is a recommendation re-read the rules you agreed to only a week ago - No Cardsharing talk here !!
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top