Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Picture Viewer has blank line aacrooss every photo.

sandiego69

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I use the basic viewer in OpenVix but I get a blank line, a little down from the top and nearly full width, across all photos.
I have disabled Title info etc. but the blank line still shows.
Anybody help please?
 
OK Tried changing all the available resolutions but no luck. I still have the blank line where the picture info would appear. I have tried enabling and disabling the info but again no luck.

I have also tried un-installing and re-installing the plugin but this doesn't help.
 
Please PM me a picture in which this issue shows for you.
I presume you use the build in picture player, not an additional plugin?
 
Yes, the in-built one. I am not sure how to get a screen grab to send to you.

Meanwhile, just to clarify. The blank line is just down from the top of the photo but does not span the whole of the screen width. It is in exactly the same position where the info for each photo appears but without the text of course.
 
Last edited:
Sorry Rob, I cannot send you any example as they are of an experimental industrial project and as such confidential. The are perfect when viewed on the company PC's but when transferred via external hard drive to be worked on at home, the damn line appears.

Should I try removing the in-built viewer again and re-installing?
 
I don't think that will help, but you never know.
You don't have any other picture in which this shows? As I can't reproduce it here, I do need an example from you with which you have issues.

If you go to the file via the movie-list (same as for recordings), select it and click on OK: do you have the same issue?
 
This is bizarre! Yes it does exactly the same. I refer again to my description in Post 6.

Thank for your help, meanwhile.
 
This is bizarre! Yes it does exactly the same. I refer again to my description in Post 6.

Thank for your help, meanwhile.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top