Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini] pip feature, hardware or software support?

  • Thread starter Thread starter guyzo
  • Start date Start date
G

guyzo

Guest
Hello,
I just got a Miraclebox mini hd. One of features I was looking for is the pip feature. Having flashed the box with vix apollo image, I noticed that pip feature is not available. Then some information gathered about the box capabilities show that MB mini does not support pip on hardware level what I was not aware before purchase.
However I read somewhere that pip can be supported at software level(in vix) where hardware support is not available. Do I get it wrong? Does vix offer this possibility and how to set it up?
 
Is there anyone using this feature (picture in picture) on his miraclebox?
 
I dont believe PiP is supported on this receiver ( it is hardware dependant ) although I could be mistaken

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top