Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Pip instead of zap

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivhead

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Magic hd-noire as the skin not tried anymore.

When you watching a channel hold down either the up or down arrow to display the 2nd style epg menu. When selecting a channel instead of zapping to the channel it Does picture in picture instead.
 
Ok can it be turned off, or be forced to zap. My child put the sucker from his bow and arrow toy on the ok button of my orignal remote and pulled it out. I tried glueing it back but stuffed up my remote. In the end I purchased a VU+ Duo Duo2 Solo Uno Ultimo CLONE Universal Remote Control. I though there cant be much difference than a clone remote and original if I have a genuine box. the clone was £4 at the time the original remotes I could not get hold of (I had one of the original white remotes) the new remotes are all black and can be programmed for both. Anyway to cut a long story short, the remote is laggy (its not the batteries as my white remote is rapid, al be it I cant press ok on it). any way sometimes my kids use it and accidently go into the second to menu choose the programme they want to watch and it goes to picture in picture instead, so can it be forced to zap?

Also whilst on my the subject of remote controls are the VU+ Duo Duo2 Solo Uno Ultimo Genuine Universal Remote Controls also laggy on a VUDUO ?
 
Ok can it be turned off, or be forced to zap. My child put the sucker from his bow and arrow toy on the ok button of my orignal remote and pulled it out. I tried glueing it back but stuffed up my remote. In the end I purchased a VU+ Duo Duo2 Solo Uno Ultimo CLONE Universal Remote Control. I though there cant be much difference than a clone remote and original if I have a genuine box. the clone was £4 at the time the original remotes I could not get hold of (I had one of the original white remotes) the new remotes are all black and can be programmed for both. Anyway to cut a long story short, the remote is laggy (its not the batteries as my white remote is rapid, al be it I cant press ok on it). any way sometimes my kids use it and accidently go into the second to menu choose the programme they want to watch and it goes to picture in picture instead, so can it be forced to zap?

Also whilst on my the subject of remote controls are the VU+ Duo Duo2 Solo Uno Ultimo Genuine Universal Remote Controls also laggy on a VUDUO ?

I doubt any new feature would ever be reversed for the use of a broken clone remote.
And as we don't support clone hardware of any kind, I'm closing this thread.
I'd suggest you spend a few £ on an original remote & hide it from the kids if you have to...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top