Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] PIP & Timeshift & favourites - Help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter josephine5899
  • Start date Start date
J

josephine5899

Guest
Hello, I have just managed to set up my VU+ DUO, with forum help. Can someone please tell me;-
- how to get pip working with two channels. At the moment I get the same channel on screen and in the pip box.
- Also, how do I get timeshift, ie. rewind live tv.
- And, how do I create more favourite menus, rather than just the one. I want to divide into language, movies, music, etc.
Im using Vix.
Thank you,
 
You need a twin LNB and two feeds from your dish.

You need to create a new bouquet. Bring up your current favourites list (press up, press blue), then press menu.
 
When you have pip activated, press blue button again.
With red button you activate zap in pip screen.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top