Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Playback mkv h.265 codec

danped

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi,
I have just installed the latest vix 6.7.017 on a vu solo2 an if I ply back my mkv file which is

Codec: MPEG-H Part2/HEVC (H.265) (hevc)
Video resolution: 1444x1080
Frame rate: 50

All I get is sound and no pictures. This same file works fine on my Duo4k. I think I must have installed some extra codecs on the Duo 4k but I have no idea what. Could someone help me identify how to make it playback please?

Thanks
Dan
 
Its the chip in receiver which determines what can be played back. Solo2 can't do h265.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top