Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Playback of media freezes vix with side effects

Walt

New member
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I will be watching a recording obtained from another source, the encoding etc doesn't make any difference as it has happened on numerous recordings now, and the vix logo at top left will start spinning after 5 minutes,30 minutes or an hour, the recording will stutter a few times then stop completely. The receiver will then after a few seconds go back to the channel I was watching before playing the recording with no sound I can change channel multiple times with no sound. The pop up at the bottom of the screen containing channel information and picons etc will judder and the screen flashes as if it is trying to work out which resolution it wants. I have to restart vix to get functionality back and all works as it should after that. Very annoying when I am trying to record something and now have to try to find a download for it. There is no crash so no report to send. What is going on?
 
I do not have any plugins installed except for mgcamd and CCcam
 
Enable debug logs, Menu -> Setup -> System -> Logs -> Settings -> Enable debug logs = yes.
Restart & upload one here the next time it happens.
 
Ok, have done that. Will report back once I have something to show you. Thank you for your prompt reply yet again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top