Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] Playback of recordings

  • Thread starter Thread starter billy2222
  • Start date Start date
B

billy2222

Guest
Just did a fresh update of Apollo 32 and really pleased to say all the playback of recordings problems I had with other Apollo releases seem to have vanished,thanks guys.
The difference between Apollo and Helios is huge great being able to just restart enigma without crashing the GUI.One question,after the fresh update (everything from scratch) I FTP'd into root and found several folders still present like Tsmedia and XBMC .....how come?
 
Sorry spoke to soon lasted a couple of hours made no changes at all during that time recorded Big Bro C5 and it was unwatchable tried turning off timeshift but to no avail.
It's a real shame but no point in sticking with Vix if I can't update it.
 
The difference between Apollo and Helios is huge great being able to just restart enigma without crashing the GUI.
Crashlogs would have been handy.
One question,after the fresh update (everything from scratch) I FTP'd into root and found several folders still present like Tsmedia and XBMC .....how come?
You must have restored a settings file or plugin that included these.
 
Nope didn't restore anything, bypassed restore settings and plugins,there is no crash log but restarting enigma makes the GUI unusable IE no access to EPG, Menu,all graphics really,have to use open webif to reboot.
 
Been working on Apollo for the last 3 days and seemed to have cracked the playback problem.
I fresh flashed Apollo 32 and setup everything from scratch including settings and Plugins,at this point recordings were terrible when playing them back,I then made an Image backup of Apollo 32 and put onto USB stick I then reflashed with the backup and hey presto for the last 24 hours no playback problems,had the odd small glitch but nothing to complain about.
Updated to 33 via the feeds and still stable.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top