Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] tsmedia not allocating memory

eattheliving

New member
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
59
hi all,

just updated my solo to zeus 003 everything ok except TSmedia. I downloaded it from the feeds and it installed ok but when I come to update to the new version of 5.3 it either runs through the OPKG install then says failed due to not being able to allocate memory or it crashes my box. same thing if I force install or execute.

I have also de installed it and then ftp version 4.9 into tmp folder to install from the box.... same thing happens.


so guy's HELLLLPPPPPP please?
 
wonder why that happened on a full flash install with no backups used or were they?:confused:
 
wonder why that happened on a full flash install with no backups used or were they?:confused:

only thing I used was the channel list mate.

when I tried to upload the backup file it came up with an error saying this is not compatible with this image.

will try the swap file tomoz.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top