Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Playback recording->suspend->power on-> No audio!!!

You never know what they 'accept', as one never gets any reply. Anyway I would specify the image used (version/number) and if possible see if the same bug exists on OI/VTi/BH.
 
My Work Around

I have my remote set to control the TV volume & mute. Pressing mute twice goes to the TV and not the VuDuo2. So I have a small script stored as /usr/script/mute.sh that I can run from blue>Vix>Script Runner>.

The script file contains:
Code:
wget -O /dev/null -q http://127.0.0.1/web/vol?set=mute
wget -O /dev/null -q http://127.0.0.1/web/vol?set=mute

This is the same as going into the web interface and toggling mute twice. It does restore the sound:)
 
I'll try that also. Also I'll see if I can report the error to VU - I guess the more that report the same error, the better!

Thanks for your insight and tips!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top