Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin+ Plus] Playing Files - FF / Rewind Problem

Spoof

Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi.
When playing a recorded file, if I skip forward/backward by pressing, for example, key 3 or 6, there is a 2, sometimes 3, 4, 5 second delay before the playback resumes.
The problem is the same if I use the FF (>>) key, followed by the play/pause key (>).

I didn't have this problem on my Solo2, albeit using a different image (Vti) (FYI, the hard disk is the same one that is now in the Miraclebox).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Spoof
 
When playing a recorded file, if I skip forward/backward by pressing, for example, key 3 or 6, there is a 2, sometimes 3, 4, 5 second delay before the playback resumes.
What happens during the delay? Does the picture freeze (more relevant to the FF case)? Does the InfoBar show?
 
If I skip forward or back, it jumps to the correct point but with a frozen picture.
If I exit the FF, it just freezes with the current picture.

The info bar doesn't show because I turned it off in settings.

Thanks for taking time to reply.
 
Last edited:
I didn't figure out the problem but had to go back to my Solo 2 as the problem became unbearable!

Regards,
Spoof
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top