Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Playing Movie Files

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosco1874
  • Start date Start date
R

rosco1874

Guest
I want to play a mp4 on my box but when I insert my USB stick it says there are no playable files on it. It does find playable files if I put a avi on it. Is there anyway to play other types of files? Also is there a way of finding media files other tha setup>plugins>media scanner> scan for media files?
 
Hi,
install dreamexplorer, navigate to /media/usb and there you will find all file types and when you press OK on a media file it asks if it should be played.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top