Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Playing mp4 stops after few minutes

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnWave
  • Start date Start date
J

JohnWave

Guest
I've got a problem with my Mutant 2400 receiver. When I play mp4 files, after two minutes the audio is muted, the video is stuttering and after a few second the video freezes:(. On my old Dreambox 8000 playing the same mp4 files is no problem. Anyone an idea what is wrong?

My configuration:
Hardware: hd2400 (2-2)
CPU: BCM7425B2 1305 MHz (2 cores)
Image: OpenPLi 4
Kernal version: 4.0.1
 
I played the mp4 files from the internal HDD. I have not yet tried to play such a file from USB.
 
I just played some mp4 files from USB stick. The same problem occurred: after a few minutes the video stutters, the audio is silenced and finally the video stops. So the hard disk is not the problem. Can it be a codec problem?
 
Try restarting from the back switch.
Usually sorts out my problem when that happens
 
I restarted the box with the power switch on the back, and the problem was gone. Thanks for your help!:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top