Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

PLEASE Help, I have no EPG on 28

  • Thread starter Thread starter mark T
  • Start date Start date
M

mark T

Guest
Hi all, I have no EPG on 28. All the other sat are fine. Im using Rytec and have always used Rytec. I am also using Blackhole 2010-01-29-master which was put on by the dealer. Iam a real nubie to this and the last time I attempted to change settings I ended sending the receiver back to the dealer to be reset/reflashed. I have tried to download the S-yuk channel list but the screen goes green and it crashes and when I just do a S-yuk download nothing happens. Back to Rytec when I download this it takes a few minutes then says EPG download complete but there is no EPG there, not 1 on any 28 channel but 19,13 etc have EPG'S. I have tried mounting a 8gb usb stick instead of sending EPG to hdd but nothing seems to work. The EPG's started to slowly vanish on tuesday and yesteray all had gone. Any help would be most gratefull. Thank you in advance
 
Hi, What type of box are you using and did you try open tv?
 
1. Make sure you have your epg set to location /media/hdd or /media/usb.

2. Make sure you have sky uk opentv (28.2) selected in opentv providers. Update rytec providers and run download again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top