Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Please help, TunerServer-->Mediatomb-->Sony Bravia Smart TV

  • Thread starter Thread starter user68
  • Start date Start date
U

user68

Guest
I'd appreciate any help please getting my Sony TV to see the Tuner server. I'm using VIX 3.0.793 on a Solo2 with Mediatomb_0.12.1-r3. I can stream channels in Windows Media Player so I know the Tuner server and Mediatomb are working OK, although the channels all show up in Music (.m3u files) and outside of their bouquets.

The Sony TV - KDL22EX553 - can connect to Mediatomb and displays the Bouquets (also in the Music directory) but can't see the channels.

I can see in Mediatomb the channel Mimetypes are audio/x-mpegurl and Class are object.item.audioItem.musicTrack.

Can anyone suggest what could be going wrong or know any other way to get Tuner Server working with a Sony Smart TV?

Thanks,
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top