Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-2T] Please help 😢😢😢

  • Thread starter Thread starter Topman2u
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Topman2u

Guest
first of all if this in the wrong please move thanks in advance👍🏻

Please help a novice I've a technomate tm2t oe box build 018 version Hades !!

I've been having it sorted buy a guy but now there's no channels only freeview 1s I've since tried to contact him but no joy🤔

I've since found someone and brought a cccam.org and cline off him but I don't have a clue how to get it onto the box.

What do I need to download !!
Where when and how a step by step guide would be a massive help and make not just be happy but my kids so they can watch the chans again lol

Massive thanks in advance peeps
 
Do you know how to ftp it's where you send a file from your computer (the cccam) over the air to your box via a program like filezila. Place the file in var>etc folder

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 
Sorry boss I should know this by now. I just can't help but help people in a pickle. Pm me topman if your still stuck

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 
���� sorry but just need help to get image back onto my box that's all I've all the information but don't no how to put it into the laptop to the box to get the image
Been scammed by the last person wife going nuts at me lol ��
 
Very sorry if not aloud
How do I find my port number for file zilla


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
filezilla client use ip of box and enter username as root.did you look here for latest image and tuts?password and port i leave blank.

http://www.openvix.co.uk/

and as said above no line talk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top