Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

PlexDVR Setup.

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What menus? The version on the feeds is not current. If you want the fixed version you either need to download from the repo or wait for next release build.
 
Ok. The repo is updated. For me it seems to be working. Please test as I am not a user of the plugin.
Ok, but why does the above version you quoted show?
What menus? The version on the feeds is not current. If you want the fixed version you either need to download from the repo or wait for next release build.

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk
 
Ok, but why does the above version you quoted show?
No idea what you mean. I just said: "Ok. The repo is updated. For me it seems to be working." What am I supposed to have quoted?
 
No idea what you mean. I just said: "Ok. The repo is updated. For me it seems to be working." What am I supposed to have quoted?
Ok, so after numerous questions we've established that I replied to your post stating you'd pushed a particular version to "the repo" and that you've enabled that for a version of vix that doesn't support that.
I simply replied to your request for testing.

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk
 
To test you need to download it from the repo. It is not on the feeds yet.
 
To test you need to download it from the repo. It is not on the feeds yet.
But as already stated, why does the version you reference and request testing download?

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk
 
You need to replace the seven files on your system by those which have been altered by this commit...

Code:
https://github.com/OpenViX/HRTunerProxy/commit/7fd199a6798fbe544aa30ae318289fdb1dbc9935

The commit is in the HRTunerProxy repo (Repository).

The feeds won't be updated until the next ViX release.
 
Last edited:
You need to replace the seven files on your system by those which have been altered by this commit...

Code:
https://github.com/OpenViX/HRTunerProxy/commit/7fd199a6798fbe544aa30ae318289fdb1dbc9935

The commit is in the HRTunerProxy repo (Repository).

The feeds won't be updated until the next ViX release.
Then this shouldn't be available in the repo until the correct prerequisite version of vix has been installed.

Just basic ITIL.

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk
 
But as already stated, why does the version you reference and request testing download?
I didn't mention a version. If you want to test you needs to manually download the current code and FTP it to your box.

But anyway, when I said "please test" I was talking to Orlandox, as he is the one that raised the report.
 
Last edited:
Then this shouldn't be available in the repo until the correct prerequisite version of vix has been installed.

Just basic ITIL.

Why ? The current (latest) version of ViX is a "correct prerequisite version of vix".
 
Then this shouldn't be available in the repo until the correct prerequisite version of vix has been installed.

Just basic ITIL.
The people concerned tested it and found it working correctly.

Obviously nothing useful is going to come out of your posts, so thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top