Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Plugin error contact wo's for support

Giveusalook

New member
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wales.Uk
Hi,
whilst pressing the green button for downloadable plugins I have a error message to try again later or if it persists to contact you for advice.

Regarding "flash" reset I'm not sure how to do this.

Ps do I need to perform a firmware upgrade as it gives me a option when I select the plugin. ( is this what you mean regarding a "Flash" reset.
Regards

Giveusalook
 
If you want access to plugins you need to be on the latest images, if your happy to be without the plugin feeds and your image works can choose not to update. It's up to you.
 
Do I upgrade the firmware option in the plugin section, to have the latest images, sorry this I bit of a grey area as I have in the past had a flashing signal alerting me of updates
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top