Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Plugin feed offline

How can you be building 6.0. It does not exist anymore.

And Cross works fine in 6.2.
 
I downloaded it a while back, and flashed it just a few weeks back to see if I could my IPTV provider to play ball - but as explained above, no dice there.

Am on 28.2, and would be looking for Sky UK/FTA EPG data only, along with a scheduler in order to specify what days/time to pull down the latest data.
 
The OpenTV downloader requires very little configuring. You can set it to update every few hours so it will always be up to date. It comes as part of the image so no need to download any plugin
 
Yes, I've started using the OpenTV downloader, extremely straightforward to use, I think this will be my 'go to' EPG downloader from now on.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, much appreciated.

Hopefully my IPTV provider will get M3U playlists working at some point, then I can update to 6.x and run Xtreamity.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top