Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Plugin Feeds empty

simono5

Member
Joined
May 3, 2015
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi all, so I wanted to download some Picons from the plugin feed this morning. I went into the feed by pressing the green button and download the Picons feed. When I went back into the plugin feeds the screen was blank with none of the plugin sections to chose from.

Not sure how to bring them back.

Solo 2
4.2.021
 
Go back to plugins. Red to remove. Remove feeds. Restart. The download plugins will return.
Unfortunately ocram picons are not now available from the plugins.
 
Hi all, so I wanted to download some Picons from the plugin feed this morning. I went into the feed by pressing the green button and download the Picons feed. When I went back into the plugin feeds the screen was blank with none of the plugin sections to chose from.

The picon feed is no more :(

Not sure how to bring them back.

Menu -> Plugins -> press RED to remove plugins -> Select feeds -> OK
Restart box

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?54669-Help-with-Ocram-picon-feeds&highlight=picons
(possibly read the whole thread)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top