Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

plugin installation

  • Thread starter Thread starter somm
  • Start date Start date
S

somm

Guest
Sorry for asking this (for you simple) newbie questeion, but I cannot find a answer:

What is the difference between "Main Menue -> Plugins" (the Plugin Manager) and "Main Menue -> Setup -> Software Management -> Manage Extensions"?

I can install some plugins from both, other plugins work only from the plugin manager. So which one should I use ?

And what is the best way to update the image ?

Thank's, somm
 
best way to update image menu/setup/software management/software update

you can use both as far as i am aware, Plugin Menu lets you install/remove plugins that are in the vix feed and as far as i can see likewise with Manage Extensions accept they look organised into different categories compared to the plugin menu. someone can elaborate on this and correct me if i am wrong
 
Ok, thanks -> But as far as I see when using plugin manager all installations work. when trying to install the same plugin (e.g. a skin) from Manage extensions this doesn't work (There are also a lot more plugins available, some work other not).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top