Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Plugin Menu

  • Thread starter Thread starter samhp
  • Start date Start date
S

samhp

Guest
Has it gone?

Cant seem to find it

When i go onto plugins and press green, i get no new plugins found error.

Cant find how to install Cccam.
 
I've had this a few times.

A reboot usually fixes it.

Also after flashing Vix 1.2, I had the same thing. I did the software updates (menu/setup/software management/software update) Updated 1 package first time, rebooted, did it again, updated around 70 the 2nd time, rebooted, plugin menu worked fine, Cam section at the top.

Whether that did anything or it was simply rebooting the box after, not sure.
 
Last edited:
I've had this a few times.

A reboot usually fixes it.

Also after flashing Vix 1.2, I had the same thing. I did the software updates (menu/setup/software management/software update) Updated 1 package first time, rebooted, did it again, updated around 70 the 2nd time, rebooted, plugin menu worked fine, Cam section at the top.

Whether that did anything or it was simply rebooting the box after, not sure.
Worked 100% for me bud, Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top