Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Plugin servers down for maintenance ?

keith0509

New member
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi I am running VIX 2.4, yes I know there is a newer image but I have tried it and found it a bit buggy at the moment.
The problem I have with 2.4 is that If I try to download plugins I get the message that the server is down for maintenance. this has been the case for a couple of weeks now so is the problem my end. Also if I do a query using the IMDB I get no response.
Any help would be appreciated.
 
There were a couple of ipk plugins that I use which wouldn't work in 3.00 and also the sound briefly went off when switching from the epg to the viewing screen but I see that there have been a few updates since the original release date.
It is a shame if the feeds are down as I sort out a few boxes for various family members and they use the IMDB.
Is there any way I could use the new feeds with the older version?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top