Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Plugins and Kodi

IAmATeaf

New member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South of the Watford Gap!
Flashed to 027 yesterday and thought I'd install my normal plugins today, went to install Kodi and (even though it's not that great I use the BBC iPlayer plugin to catch up on missed programs) I can't seem to find it in extensions anymore.

Has this been removed or is it no longer compatible with the recent changes introduced in 027?
 
There's quite a good iPlayer plugin on another forum(LS-S) you can FTP in if desperate.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 
Pmd you mate in case

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top