Hi,
Got home enabled debug and then tried update and plugins. Both worked with no issues.
I can only assume there was some trouble reaching the openvix servers last night. I was changing my HDD from a non powered to a powered one at around 7pm BST. I had some trouble getting it initialized so it might have been around 7:30 when I noticed the problem. My picons were replaced by generic openvix ones so I went to plugins. I couldn't see all the picons so went to feeds and enabled picons.xyz. Then I started to get the error when selecting download plugins or check for updates.
This continued well past 9pm.
I know my internet was ok as my boys were playing online. I did a network test on my GI LX2 and there were no issues watching any channels
Anyway working now.
Got home enabled debug and then tried update and plugins. Both worked with no issues.
I can only assume there was some trouble reaching the openvix servers last night. I was changing my HDD from a non powered to a powered one at around 7pm BST. I had some trouble getting it initialized so it might have been around 7:30 when I noticed the problem. My picons were replaced by generic openvix ones so I went to plugins. I couldn't see all the picons so went to feeds and enabled picons.xyz. Then I started to get the error when selecting download plugins or check for updates.
This continued well past 9pm.
I know my internet was ok as my boys were playing online. I did a network test on my GI LX2 and there were no issues watching any channels
Anyway working now.