Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Plugins - feed down for maintenance ?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter dude859
  • Start date Start date
D

dude859

Guest
When I try to download plugins from the plugin browser I get the message "feeds are down for maintenance" - any idea why this may be happening - thanks in advance
 
Which image are you on? If below 55, those feeds are gone. You will have to flash latest image
 
Apologies for the delay is there a way to find out what image I'm on (newbie here) thanks
 
Apologies for the delay is there a way to find out what image I'm on (newbie here) thanks

yes press the menu button, then go to information > about. it will show you which exact image version and the build number there. The feeds are currently fine as I just updated my own Solo2 to build 080 via a online update from build 071.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top