Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Plugins to enable Remote Record for Linux Boxes?

gabertawe

New member
Joined
Jun 25, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
York / Costa Teguise
Hi

I've got a Vu+ Duo2 in Lanzarote that I purchased last year from WoS which I'm very happy with and getting to grips with the plug ins available.

I'm thinking of getting another linux box for UK use to replace my Sky box and wondering if there are plug ins for the Vu+ or any other linux boxes that would allow me to remotely record programmes using my mobile? I hate paying Sky but the ability to record programmes on my UK tv from anywhere in the world using the Sky app on my android mobile is a great feature.

I see that Freesat has a similar app but it only appears to work with a few Humax STBs and I much prefer the flexibility and options offered by linux boxes - any suggestions please?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top