Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

plugins where to download from

chrcoluk

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2014
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
UK
I keep reading posts about people using certian plugins but never a download link posted, if I google a gazllion forums popup which of course I would need to register on them to download a file, seems a bit crazy.

Is there a central place to download plugins without registration?

eg. I am trying to find the sherlock plugin right now.
 
you have lost me?

I do know about the download plugins page on vix but the plugins I want are not there.
 
ok I see sherlock can be downloaded via the box, the name is a bit different to what I seen so that works now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top