2
2Hot
Guest
....and to leave a contact message??? weird!
Well, do go on spreading hoaxes like that, and the enthusiasm of the CCcam-team will be gone foreverTalking to friend using 2.3.0 not on this forum, said soemone was changing his channels remotely plus left a note on display to contact if he required server management. He quickly re-flashed his duo and downgraded to 2.0.11. How far this is true I don't know.
If you would provide a plugin and encounter numerous hoaxes spread all over the internet about it being unsafe, would that not diminish your enthusiasm in developing it?Well I do not see why sharing a claim will dampen anyone's enthusiasm. This I think will rather galvanise it to improve and block any holes if there's any. Even FBI system gets hacked and that's not done by aliens! :fart2:
Nope, that doesn't work that way; fighting hoaxes (that are only there for one reason) is rather impossible. And how could CCcam be made any stronger?Nope it won't diminish my enthusiasm rather it would bolster me in making it stronger.![]()