Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Poll for new image name

new image name

  • Apollo

    Votes: 47 51.6%
  • Ares

    Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Cronus

    Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Hades

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Hyperion

    Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Prometheus.

    Votes: 25 27.5%

  • Total voters
    91
  • Poll closed .

Maxwell

Moderator ,
Joined
Sep 9, 2010
Messages
2,651
Reaction score
37
Points
0
Ok guys here goes.

Within the next few days we will be releasing another new image revision. yes I can already hear the Groans and complaints asking why another new flaming image so soon ?????.

Well, we are having a major server clear out, combined with substantial changes to the Image feeds and another OE core merge. This means you will not be able to use the online update option but you should still be able to use a settings backup from a earlier Zeus or Helios build.

We appreciate that this will be the third image revision in as many months and fully understand the inconvenience this may cause to some users but it's a necessary update and rather than asking users not to use the online update, then complain to us after the fact, we decided to again remove the option to save you and us the grief.

so with that and keeping with the Greek Gods theme, we have a short list of 6 potential names, the one with the most votes by this time tomorow night will be the new image name, so get involved and let us know what you want the image to be named.

Please vote using the poll above
 
Last edited:
I have gone for Hades - king of the underworld, but what about Hermes - king of communication (i think)
 
But don't let him know that lol :sofahide:

I'm staying out of it mate, I get enough grief from the little welsh stalker and his crew, I dont need any more.
 
LOL I was talking about Phoenix, not about Pheonix (although a very special/rare) bird as well :zoom:

Yes I know, But this image will never ever be called phoenix, I can just imagine the welsh boy and his crew now if we released a image called phoenix ( see I can spell it properly when i want to lol ).

Phoenix = a bird.

Pheonix = not a bird

LMAO.
 
Sorry if I misread this but exactly how 'special' is phoenix?
 
Was that our Pheonix,singing for Austria last night, singing about a Phoenix?

Nope, I was sitting in a mates tattoo parlor designing what is going to be my twenty fourth tattoo, when that muck was on telly.
 
Just a quick bump - If you haven't voted yet you have up to about 7pm today to cast your vote
 
What about an image for us Atheists out there?

You could call it Dave or Bob or something...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top