Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Poor framerate with HD channels after upgrading to 5.0.013

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeroN
  • Start date Start date
T

TeroN

Guest
Hi all,

What could be the reason for poor performance of the box, and especially poor framerate and stutter problems on HD channels, after upgrading to 5.0.013?
I have the original Ultimo with two DVB-S2 and one DVB-T/C tuners. Obviously the HD channel issue can only be seen with the S2 tuners.
The box is otherwise working fine, it's just the performance issue with HD channels that is mainly bugging me.

I find it interesting that when playing back 1080P video files from my home NAS there is no issue whatsoever.

What could it be? Where should I begin debugging this?
Any help would be (again) greatly appreciated!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top