Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] possibel bugs

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
55
Points
48
Age
65
online coach flash from hades 09 is not working here.Online update and always saying hades 9 .Did a fresh coach flash without settings restore and now HbbTv is not installing.Gives error that version is to high.Is there a sollution cause I need HbbTv for German channels.PS : CCcam 2.3.0 is working fine on hades 12 .Was not working on 10.Stopped regularly working.
 
if you download hbtv try restarting your box. if that doesn't work have a look on this forum, I think Abu posted a Telnet solution and all you do is telnet and restart the receiver.
 
ok thx.Already restarted the box and not visible in selection.Will look for the solution off abu.Was still working fine on hades 09.
 
would it be possible to have the topic ?
 
ok thx.Seems it's a topic where I participated in.Getting old these day that I did not remenber.Will see if it works and come back (after star trek)
 
installed and working BUT CCcam does not work anymore.I am looking for solution.

PS: seems that CCcam 2.3.0 needs a few minutes to startup.Working fine now.Strange because before it always started immediately but now comes online after 2 or 3 minutes.
Happy face :) :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
installed and working BUT CCcam does not work anymore.I am looking for solution.

PS: seems that CCcam 2.3.0 needs a few minutes to startup.Working fine now.Strange because before it always started immediately but now comes online after 2 or 3 minutes.
Happy face :) :thumbsup:

odd. should not effect the cam. double check its auto start is selected and restart box. otherwise uninstall and download again
 
yes ,seems strange but did all that.I will have a look on it the next days and give report here :) .With cccam 2.1 all works directly but only one channel is decoding and I need several decoding at the same time :).
 
again a fien solution thx to this website.A very happy user :thumbsup: :smiley_yup:
 
Today I had to go back to hades 12 because off streaming problems on hades 15 with recorded files.Now I installed Hbbtv first from feeds but not working.After that I installed with telnet : opkg install --force-depends enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv.
Will not start .Says I need to start a browser session.When I start browser nothing happens so again no more Hbbtv.
Is ther an easy solution for this ?
 
just found workaround on forum and working.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top