Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Possibility of including Comskip as a package for Vix?

phunkyfish

New member
Joined
May 24, 2018
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
I was wondering if it would be possible to include Comskip as a package for Vix so commercial skipping could be done on the Engima2 device.

https://github.com/erikkaashoek/Comskip

I think I could manage to build a tool and interface to run it on recordings overnight however I wouldn't know how to do compile the actual binary for Enigma2.

Overall where I would like to get to is having the recordings scanned by comskip and EDL files created in the background when the device is idle.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top