Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Possible Bug On Apollo 001 For VU Solo

femilovechild

New member
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
As requested, I am reporting a possible bug on Apollo 001 for VU Solo. When flashed and no backup restore is done, it reports as Apollo 001 under the about menu. When I restored Helios 017 backup, it reports as Helios 017. When I telnet into the STB, telnet says 'Welcome to openvix for vusolo. Openvix Apollo vusolo'. I've gone back to Helios 017 in the meantime till its figured out. Thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top